Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fast Food Challenge...Fail

     On the very first day of the challenge I failed, but i have not given up just yet. The convenience of fast food was just to great so I ate. I have so far only failed twice, both within a couple days of starting the challenge. The second fail was after a day of work I took a nap, woke up to people offering me food. I was happy to oblige, and took the food. Since the two fails with the challenge I have tried being a bit more prepared, but without working a consistent schedule it has become increasingly difficult. I don't feel like I am really saving money at the moment with store bought groceries. I am finding groceries to be expensive as well, however it does taste better then most fast food I have been eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment