I havent eaten fast food in a while now, and I am starting to feel better, less of a sluggish feel. I think what happened was I had eaten so much fast food that my body didn't have the neccesary vitamins and minerals. While storing up the useless and unneccesary so called nutrition that is in most fast food meals. During the challenge I have cut off the fast food eating healthier getting the proper nutrition needed to feel healthy and alert.
I have been completely successful in not eating fast food and getting better alternatives. Also I have been learning about different health benefits of different foods. Pineapples are extremely healthy for people helping with: Digestion, arthritis, cancer prevention, and bone health to name a few. Organic facts had a good brief description about pineapples saying "huge health benefits due to its wealth of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, including potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, beta carotene, thiamin, B6, and folate, as well as soluble and insoluble fiber, and bromeliad."


No comments:
Post a Comment