Apples were on sale so I bought up 5 different types of apples to see which on one I liked the best. The apples I bought were: Gala Apples, Granny Smith Apples, Red Delicious apples, Fiji Apples, and Honey Crisp Apples. The Honey Crisp are definetly my favorite apples followed by the Red Delicious. The Granny Smith tasted alright with a good texture, however the other 2 were too soft for my taste.
The Organic Facts website I mention in the last blog I have found to be a good source of quick information about food and home remedies. Talking about some of the health benefits of apples. Organic Facts apples nutrition values mentions "Important nutritional elements include vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, and riboflavin, as well as minerals like potassium, copper, manganese, and magnesium. Apples are also very good sources of dietary fiber, and a single serving provides 12% of the daily fiber"


No comments:
Post a Comment