So I finished the challenge. I don't feel accomplished or anything that would should excitement about finishing the challenge. The no fast food challenge is just over I knew completing the challenge was just being able to stay disciplined with my actions. Breaking the habit of mcdonalds because it was fast and convenient. Since finishing the challenge I have gone back to mcdonalds as well as good times. McDonalds just was a very tasty bite at all. I can't believe that I was eating food that tasted that horrendous and did not fill me up in the least. The indigestion alone from eating that is enough for me to not eat there. Good Times tasted alright but I think all the grease was what was giving me the indigestion because the same thing happens at Good Times if I get a larger combo meal.
Kiwi's are one of my favorite fruits so I started looking into the nutritional value of that furry little fruit. "
Health benefits of kiwi include improved digestive and cardiovascular health. The affluence of antioxidants in the kiwifruit proves valuable in various medical conditions such as cancer, insomnia, macular degeneration and diabetes."

No comments:
Post a Comment