Friday, April 22, 2016

Im ran out of title ideas.....Challenge Blog

     So far the challenge is going alright. I have gotten myself away from eating fast food, and looking back on it now it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Thus far I have enjoyed the challenge getting to try out different foods. Some of the food I prepared, but most of it was cooked by someone else that knew what they were doing. I made my attempt at making a homemade lasagna. The noodles I failed at miserably so I used store bought noodles. The lasagna came out rather well for a poor amateur attempt. Looking at the cost to make that lasagna until I have a full understanding of how to make more economically it will cost a small amount more then the Stouffer's brand family size lasagna.

     Grapefruits I knew they were good for you, but I never realized how good they actually are for you. I'm still not very good at eating them I find it to be quite the task. For as good as they are I think I will stick to buying the 100% juice. I figure I might as well save myself the frustration from trying to eat the fruit with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment